Sunday, March 23, 2014

New beginnings!

Okay. So earlier this morning this blog was titled "The High School Diaries" with a URL of theclassof2016diaries.blogspot.com, and I wrote a post about wanting to change my blog's name, URL, and appearance. In between then and now this blog has been fluctuating between a great variety of URLs and titles. So sorry for that state of extreme multiple personality disorder!

First, let me tell you a little about the name. I wanted so desperately for my blog to be called "Sweet Serendipity", or even just "Serendipity", or "Simply Serendipity", but unfourtunately all those URLs were taken. By people who've made only one post 10 years ago, no less. It's cool.

Anyway, welcome to the rebirth and new beginning of my blog. Sweetserendipity98!

The 98 at the end is so undesirable. But who knows, maybe one of those aforementioned will become available in the near future??? In the meantime, I'm making the best of it.

Serendipity is an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident. Such a cool word, right?

I just love the meaning, PLUS it just sounds so pretty. It's a win-win.

The sweet sounds pretty in front, and is also fitting because I love to bake and will be posting lots of sweet treats!

With life, love, high school, fashion, beauty, and especially baking, desirable accidental discoveries are bound to happen.

So, without further ado, I hereby welcome you to Sweet Serendipity!

XOXO,

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment