Sunday, March 23, 2014

Should I stay or should I go?

Now that I've gotten into this idea of blogging, I found myself wandering over to Wordpress last week to see what their blogs have to offer.

I mostly tried it because I wanted to upload my own background. You can upload your own here on Blogger, but the file must be under a certain size- 300k, I believe? Which is seemingly impossible to find.

I'm not a huge fan of this doodle background The High School Diaries has got going on right now, but I also don't want my blog to be plain and boring.

While exploring at Wordpress, I created a blog to test out the templates called Some Nights Sparkle. I love the way that blog looks but I do like the Blogger process and site much better.

I think it's much more streamlined.

However, I do also like how my blog at Wordpress is more focused on the beauty, fashion, and girly side of me. I don't know if I would like to be defined as just some little high schooler. I would like to be defined as someone with great ideas and exquisite taste who just so happens to be 15.

So, please excuse any gaps between posts. I'm going to try to think of a more creative URL and blog title that suits me more, and in the meantime I'll be on the hunt for a cute picture that meets the size requirements to use as my blog's background.

I have posted a few more things over on Some Nights Sparkle, so feel free to check that out. It's just somenightssparkle.wordpress.com.

XOXO,

Cass

P.S. If anyone has any Lilly Pulitzer images that are a small file size, please, I beg of you, leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment